Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Las Vegas

So, as you can probably determine from my previous post, I am very stressed out with all this baby making stuff. Well, Im going to vegas for new years. It is 7 hour drive and I have friends down there to stay with for a few days.

The down side:
My husband has to stay here.

The up side:
Its fucking vegas baby!

Im staying with my good and old friend Jose (he's gay so my husband is not worried in the slightest) New Years eve we'll probably go out on the strip, and then fri and saturday Im on my own. He works, so Ill be out to journey the town. Sunday he has off so we'll probably do lots of stuff. So it should be an alright trip. Sucks I have to drive down there all alone, but cool I get to see Jose again.

My husband has his guy weekend. My dilemma.... should I be concerned? NAH. We've been together forever, and married for three years. We're past the honeymoon stage, but not to the "im sick of you" stage, so no worries here.

I won't drink tho, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment